oneslime.net Forum Index oneslime.net
Slime talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

slime trouble

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: slime trouble Reply with quote

being a slimeoligist i find it hard to find time in my busy slime schedule to find time to play slimevolleyball, thus i am not very slimey. does anyone have any slimey tips for me so i can beat the Big Blue Boss Slime... and why isn't wedgey the boosss... he should be Very Happy Very Happy
wedgey
Site Admin

Location: three quarters of a mile from the surface of the sun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have a look at Guffi's One Slime Guide though it doesn't work right now because I haven't figured out how to re-enable applets in the wiki after upgrading MediaWiki - any clues anyone? (the old method I used in 1.4 doesn't work)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: a better way Reply with quote

Hmm, this guy guffy seems 2 b a pro, however i have used much simplier ways (at least for me) of beating all the slimes (except boss)

White Slime: If u need help, u need more practice

Red: Try doing a serve where u hit it off the back wall, only move farther forawrd when u prepare to hit it. If it goes well, he will think its not going 2 go over. Then theres the much more known strategy of hitting it of his lower back wall, as he is weak there.

Black Slime: This is quite tough, but if u master it, u can ezly beat him in flaqwless victory. To a serve where u hit it off ur back wall, and when the balls about 2 go 2 his side, jump and hit it. It shud go off his bak wall, and he'll hit it bak off his bak wall. Then when its coiming back, u do a tight to the net smash (or "drop shot").

Pyshco: This one is very hard at first, but with this, he is uber ez. There are 2 very good aces u can get off him. One is moving forward slightly, and letting it go off the back wall, off u, and ace. One harder way 2 ace is 2 move back slightly, and do a one touch ace. This is quite a bit harder than the back wall serve. If he returns it (which he can do once in a while) stick 2 low shots, and he will screw up.

Big Blue Boss. I dunt know myself, im gunna try the one guffi said. Once or twice i fluked out when he hit it at the net, but there wus no pattern as to when he does it. Hmm.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: oops Reply with quote

it seems that he wus rite about how 2 beet the black slime, but all the rest of mine i think r better.
wedgey
Site Admin

Location: three quarters of a mile from the surface of the sun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you think that your ways are better, then you can post it in the wiki yourself - that's the great thing about wikis, they tend to evolve to give the best information Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    oneslime.net Forum Index -> Slime Volleyball All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: