oneslime.net Forum Index oneslime.net
Slime talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Themand did not appear to Cheap Osrs gold

View previous topic :: View next topic  
yuandanzou
Inferior Human Controlled Slime

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:25 pm    Post subject: Themand did not appear to Cheap Osrs gold Reply with quote

The writer of the guide, which received 1,613 upvotes and 769 remarks on the Old-School Runescape subreddit, asserted they did it facetiously, but it still divided a part of Runescape 2007's community along very sharp lines.

"I never believed I'd see a manual on Runescape mobile gold how best to effectively kill bad people," read one response. "Literal humanitarian catastrophe happening there. [The manual's author] believes it is a fantastic plan to not just kill them but to taunt them in their own language and [teabag] them on return... That's some pretty arsehole faecal excretion right there," read another.

Others, however, contended that because gold farmers are breaking the rules and damaging the game's market, they deserve whatever is coming to themand did not appear to Cheap Osrs gold have a lot of sympathy for their situation. "This fucks the game's economy and breaks the rules," said one player responding to the guide.

"I know that Venezuela is fucked up, but jesus faecal excretion dude, there are better things to do with your goddamn time than farming gold. Things like learning something new or anything that may help your country get out of the terrible situation."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    oneslime.net Forum Index -> Slime Volleyball All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: