oneslime.net Forum Index oneslime.net
Slime talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Broncos’ head coach

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zhangzk
Slime Master

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:51 am    Post subject: Broncos’ head coach Reply with quote

Aaron Jones doesn’t know what the big deal is. The Packers running back insists he was “just doing what anybody else would do” in helping a stranger in a wheelchair at Appleton International Airport.

@MonicaAllen11 tweeted a photo of Jones with the woman Womens Joe Flacco Jersey , writing, “Just watched Packers Aaron Jones push a stochastic lady through the Appleton airport because there was no [one] there to push her.” The tweet has more than 18,000 likes and 3,000 retweets.

Jones met with the media Thursday for the first time since his stochastic act of kindness.

“A lady was sitting next to me, across the row when we were getting off the plane, [and] I saw she needed help with her bags,” Jones said Womens Christian McCaffrey Jersey , via Stu Courtney of USA Today Wisconsin. “She had a cane; she was dragging her bags; and I was like, 鈥楧o you need help?鈥?And she said yes, so I started carrying her bags and when we were walking off the plane, the flight attendant told her that there would be somebody there to push her with a wheelchair. There were wheelchairs when we walked, but nobody was there, and the wheelchairs were folded up. So I asked if she wanted me to push her, and she said yes. I pushed her down to where her daughter was.”

Jones doesn’t know the woman’s name Womens Eli Manning Jersey , and she didn’t know he was a Packers player when he offered to help.

”As we got halfway down there, I had a bag tag on and she asked 鈥楢re you a Packers player?’ and I said 鈥榊es, ma鈥檃m I am,'” Jones said. “And she was like, ‘My husband would鈥檝e loved this.’ You could tell she got excited, and it made me happy. But I didn鈥檛 know anybody had taken a picture until I got home and got on Twitter.”

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Adam “Pacman” Jones is reuniting with Vance Joseph Womens Mitchell Trubisky Jersey , who was his Cincinnati’s secondary coach during the veteran cornerback’s best seasons in the NFL.

Jones signed a one-year deal with the Denver Broncos after visiting the team on Sunday. To make room, the Broncos waived inside linebacker Bo Bower.

The sixth overall pick of the 2005 draft, Jones had been out of the NFL since March when the Cincinnati Bengals declined to pick up his $5.5 million contract option.

Jones spent his past eight seasons in Cincinnati, starting 68 games at cornerback and returning punts and kickoffs. He started 39 games over the past three seasons, but his 2017 season was cut short by a groin injury.

Jones’ arrival in Denver could spell trouble for cornerback Brendan Langley and punt returner Isaiah McKenzie, two members of last year’s draft class who have had their share of growing pains.

Jones, who turns 35 next month Youth Greg Olsen Jersey , had his best NFL seasons when Joseph, the Broncos’ head coach, was coached him in 2014 and ’15 in Cincinnati. Jones was selected to his only All-Pro team in 2014 and his only Pro Bowl starting nod came in 2015.

He has 16 interceptions, 94 pass breakups, seven forced fumbles and a dozen fumble recoveries. He’s also averaged 10.6 yards on 182 punt returns (with five TDs) and has a 26-yard average on 121 kickoff returns.

Adidas Ryan Getzlaf Jersey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    oneslime.net Forum Index -> Slime Volleyball All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: