oneslime.net Forum Index oneslime.net
Slime talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MLB: The Show 19 Inspection -- A home run for baseball

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gamerzone
Inferior Human Controlled Slime

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:25 pm    Post subject: MLB: The Show 19 Inspection -- A home run for baseball Reply with quote

Baseball as a sport has a massive following. It is definitely dwarfed by the size of football, or soccer as the Americans would call it, but the sport has a enthusiastic and engaged audience. I came in to this the show 19 stubs game blind but also having an open mind and ready to learn a great deal of new items.

While I jumped into this game overwhelmed and with little to no understanding, I walked away learning more than I ever thought I would about this sport called baseball. This game taught me a lot and exemplified aspects of this game which makes me understand its fans are so enthusiastic and spent in it.

There's so much to do in MLB: The Show, the options will you leave you overwhelmed at first. When you play with franchise mode, where you are the general director of the group, you have a host of things you need to cover. From sponsorship deals, scouting and MLB The Show 19 player coaching to line-up choice, team morale and more, the game provides you with a plethora of responsibilities.

Regardless of the depths that you could dive right into, the game does well to give you the options to automate virtually all of it. MLB: The Show does a fantastic job of allowing you to play the game how you want to. You've got complete control over using an immersive experience versus just focusing on aspects of the game you enjoy and having the AI competently manage the rest.

More MLB The Show 19 products all in https://www.mmotank.com/Mlb19-Stubs.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    oneslime.net Forum Index -> Programming All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: