oneslime.net Forum Index oneslime.net
Slime talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Slime Wiki

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wedgey
Site Admin

Location: three quarters of a mile from the surface of the sun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Slime Wiki Reply with quote

After quite a long time, I've got around to getting replays working in the Slime Wiki again. I had to downgrade MediaWiki (the software used by the wiki) which in turn meant that I had to restore the database from a previous version. This means that any articles created or edited after February 12th have been undone, and any users that registered after that date will have disappeared.

Anyway, it's all working again now so post away happily!
wedgey
Site Admin

Location: three quarters of a mile from the surface of the sun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:00 am    Post subject: It's back Reply with quote

Hey everyone

I've finally got around to re-enabling edits on the wiki after far too long, sorry for the wait. Hopefully the amount of junk making its way onto the wiki will now decrease. Happy editing!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    oneslime.net Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: