oneslime.net Forum Index oneslime.net
Slime talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

That which is hosted in these halls of glory...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeremy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: That which is hosted in these halls of glory... Reply with quote

I am simply wondering what level of development is possible. It seems to me that the one game that is hosted here, while brilliant, gets a little formulaic. Granted, I cannot yet beat the BBB, but I find myself aggravated in my attempts to do so. What I think would make this site the greatest resource for true slime fans, is the hosting of the definitive 2 player slime game. Just as oneslime is the greatest one player slime game, such there might be for two players.

If you wanted to get really cool and put in way too much work; making a system whereby users could challenge each other over the internet. I assume that both the changes I propose are out of the realm of the easily done, but I think both could immeasurably help oneslime in its bent to be the definitive site slime sports community life.

Thanks for this forum and all you do, developers!!
slimmster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Network Slime Reply with quote

At my site slimesonline.net, you can actually already play against other people. Im trying to set up a tourney - well see how it goes.

What do you mean by the definitive two player slime game? You mean Almighty Quin pendragon's orginal slime volleyball?
Jeremy
Inferior Human Controlled Slime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I meant AFL slime. Thus are my two ideas brought to pass...Sweet!!
alexis
Pathetic White Slime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there any other networked slime sports?
Random Purple Slime
Angry Red Slimonds

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not that I know of, other that ones that I have found don't work (or at least for my computer.
Pathetic White Slime
Inferior Human Controlled Slime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as soon as i crack the java code and get passed the pathetic white slime :blush: i'll join in this convo Smile
Random Purple Slime
Angry Red Slimonds

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reccomend trying to perfec your tip serve; if you do, you should get all aces and a flawless victory. Do the same thing with Angry Red Slimonds. For the Slime Master, the Skim serve works great, and when you get to the Psycho Slime, I know nothing. Hehehe... he's impossible... Wink
Cangor
Angry Red Slimonds

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tip serve should work on Slime Master as well.
As for the PS, I guess you just have to practice, though I can ace him every time. ^_^

Founder, Blue Blaze Games
wedgey
Site Admin

Location: three quarters of a mile from the surface of the sun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes the tip serve should work on the Slime Master. I upgraded the wiki a few weeks ago except I can't figure out how to get it to allow applets in pages... tried to roll back to an old version except it changed the database and it doesn't seem to be compatible with the old version of MediaWiki Sad

Anyway, the point of this is that if you look in the wiki when it's up and running again (hopefully soon), then there's a heap of replays that demonstrate different serves and skills, so check it out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    oneslime.net Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: