oneslime.net Forum Index oneslime.net
Slime talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone want graphics?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Random Purple Slime
Angry Red Slimonds

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: Anyone want graphics? Reply with quote

If you want me to make you graphics and don't mind if they aren't the best thing ever, ask here. To do so, just follow the template below. The background and item are the only things I need because a lot of really good graphics just have a background. Also, being more specific helps me make it more like what you want. However, the less specific you are, the more I have to use my imagination, and therefore it could turn out very awesome or very bad either way. To see some of my stuff, go to my photobucket @ http://photobucket.com/albums/y229/purplelioness/ .

Item: Do you want an avatar, signature, or wallpaper?
Background:
color:Put the main color(s) you want in the background here.
style: Put the style you want the background to be here. (i.e. fluffy, fluid, feathery, flowey, flowery, leafy, starry, swirly, smudgey, snowflakes, crystallized, pixelated, airy, or any other adjectives/objects you want in the background.
Main Object:(not required)
item:What do you the main object to be? I'll do my best, whatever it is.
color:What color(s) should it be? Specify what part you want to be what color. I could easily make the mistake of making an orange panther with black eyes instead of vice-versa. Woah. I should do that now.
style: Should it be cartoon (cute or evil cartoon?), sketchy (sqiggly sketch or pencil sketch?), or realistic. (evil? Pretty? etc. etc.)Should it have a shadow? Should it be sitting in a specific place?
Other object(s):(not required)
item:What do you the main object to be? I'll do my best, whatever it is.
color:What color(s) should it be? Specify what part you want to be what color. I could easily make the mistake of making an orange panther with black eyes instead of vice-versa. Woah. I should do that now.
style: Should it be cartoon (cute or evil cartoon?), sketchy (sqiggly sketch or pencil sketch?), or realistic. (evil? Pretty? etc. etc.)Should it have a shadow? Should it be sitting in a specific place?
Other: (not required)
Do you want anything else, such as a border or... something?

I don't have to make you graphics. If I don't feel like it, or I can't get on Photoshop or Photobucket, I won't make it. However, it'll probably be rare that this happens. I have no life.[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    oneslime.net Forum Index -> Random chit-chat All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: